Monday, March 8, 2010

Chick crashes car while shaving crotch! WTF?

You think I’m kidding, don’t you? Seriously, folks..this does not surprise me considering what I see on the freeway on my way to work. I’ve seen people reading the newspaper, women applying make-up and a goat in a passenger seat. But I must admit, I’ve never seen anyone shaving….and shaving their crotch, nonetheless.

Apparently, this girl in Key West, Florida was on her way to see her boyfriend and thought it would be a good idea to shave her crotch while driving since she didn’t have time at home. After losing control and causing a two-car crash, she jumped into the back seat and let  her ex-husband who was in the car with her get behind the wheel to keep her from getting popped by the po-po.  

Wait.. that’s not all! She was popped the day before for her 2nd DUI and was driving with a suspended license!

Yes, this will be filed under my WTF file…..

[Via http://1015jamz.radio.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment