Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Disheartened...

I guess I have been a bit lax lately not updating my blog.

I’m feeling really downtrodden because I feel that my weight isn’t changing anymore. This is pretty much where I was stuck at last year and I almost feel that I can’t lose the rest of the weight. I really want to get this off and I will not stop for anyone but myself.

Annoyingly, I’m running out of money to buy more SF shakes so I need to find a way to get some more. If I can’t get anymore, I will just stick to fruit and veg in the day and then my normal meal in the evening.

I am so dertimined!

27lbs… that’s all I need to lose! I have come WAY too far to stop now. It wouldn’t be right if I did.

This is it now. I will do ANYTHING to succeed.

[Via http://catlewis.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment